Sunday 29 March 2015

Photoshop Developing

 The first three images I have really tried to show the light streaming into the space as it would during the day. Looking up at the opening sky light the rendering of the light on the multiple angles of the concrete wall I personally think looks great and looks like I wanted it to, and comes across the way I wanted it to. The smooth surfaces of the different angles really do translate light and shadows.


 This is my attempt at my plan - just the basic house with my design located integrated in the original house. Here you can see the wooden panels of the flooring and the concrete colour and the lines of the concrete angled wall leading up to the open sky light. In the image below I have added shaded shapes representing the houses next door to 20 Wallace Street, and the road at the front of the site.

 In my section I have tried to really show the impact of light in the space. The light coming down through the sky light and light tunnel is really projected in the space. As the concrete walls are thick and bold, the walls here are also thick in black lines indicating the density of them. I have left the rest of the house bare and minimal as it is not part of my designed space. The image below I have added aspects to relate the section to the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment